As many of you know, I am not big on cover reveals or book debuts. As I've explained in probably more detail than anyone was actually interested in reading, this is due to the idea of promoting something that I have no actual experience with, and I don't want to be telling, or even suggesting, anyone to buy something that isn't actually a worthwhile product. On the other side of that, I don't actually ask people to promo my stuff before they've experienced it, either. I figure that's a fair trade.
However, I am participating in Briane Pagel's tour for his newest book, Temporary Anne.
I'm making an exception to my rule for two reasons:
1. I like almost everything Briane writes (sorry, the Stupid Pineapple failed to grab me (that's not me calling the Pineapple stupid; that's the name of the story)). I'd strongly suggest Eclipse; it will warp your mind as you try to figure out what's really happening. Or happened.
2. It's not really an exception as Briane sent me promo copy of Anne, which I'm reading right now so I should (assuming nothing catastrophic happens this week) have a review ready for my stop on the tour. That would be stop #2.
Here's the full tour list:
- life is good -- Friday, Sept. 13
- StrangePegs -- Monday, Sept. 16
- Laws of Gravity -- Wednesday, Sept. 18
- The Blutonian Death Egg -- Friday, Sept. 20
- Nigel G. Mitchell -- Monday, Sept. 23
- Jessica Bell -- Thursday, Sept. 26
- Sandra Ulbrich Almazan --Monday, Sept. 30
- Jess's Book Blog -- Thursday, Oct. 3
- Lara Schiffbauer's Motivation for Creation -- Monday, Oct. 7
- P. T. Dilloways' Blog -- Thursday, Oct. 10
Briane's books, on the other hand, while frequently philosophical in nature (though not always), are not rambling. He tells good stories even if he does sometimes need an editor to help him with punctuation and stuff. He does not need an editor to help him with his stories. At all. And his books are all less than a buck which is almost nothing so they're well worth picking up. AND reading.
So, yeah, come back next week... just don't let Anne catch you.
The Monday That Is
Look! It's another Monday and another Shadow Spinner release! The end is near...
Here's the list of today's FREE! parts:
(NEW) "Part Thirty-one: The Serpent Strikes" (also FREE! tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 10)
"Part Thirty: Called in Judgement"
"Part Twenty-nine: Loss"
"Part Twenty-eight: The Shadow Place"
"Part Twenty-three: The Harlot"
"Part Twenty-two: The Undying"
"Part Twenty-one: The Chase"
"Part Twenty: The Sword of Fire"
"Part Sixteen: The Dark Tree"
"Part Fifteen: Food of the Garden"
"Part Fourteen: Anger and Laughter"
"Part Ten: The Broken Window"
"Part Nine: The Shadow of the Tree"
"Part Eight: The Cold and The Dark"
Well, that's only 14 FREE! parts this time, but I can only make available what Amazon allows me to make available. Remember, the first collection, "Shadow Spinner: Collection 1: Tiberius (Parts 1-5)" is available!