Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Following Anne

If you were here on Monday, you'll know that Briane Pagel is both promoting his new book,

Temporary Anne, and writing a "story on the go," as he calls it. It's kind of a choose your own adventure kind of thing except there are no choices other than the ones the audience comes up with. Part one of that story is here. Part two, wherein Stephen King dies, is here. You will find part three (and Anne) over at Laws of Gravity today, although I would imagine that Anne doesn't really have to follow any laws of gravity. At least, not anymore.

If you want to know what I mean by that, go grab Temporary Anne for the low, low price of less than one dollar! And, remember, within the virtual pages, you will also find the story of "The Magic Cookies," worth the price all by itself! Just don't tell Anne that I sent you. I don't want her looking for me.

And since Amazon puts limits on the number of days we can offer our books for FREE! and, because of that, Briane couldn't give Anne away today (as if she'd let him), he has made another one of his books for FREE! today only: Eclipse
I reviewed Eclipse some time ago, so check that out and, then, pick up your FREE! copy. It's one of my favorites of Briane's books.

UPDATE:
Today, I'm over at Crystal Collier's. She asked me about cheese and made me tell a lie. Go over and see if you can figure out what the lie is. There's a prize involved!

12 comments:

  1. I won Eclipse last year but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I know, really far behind. I guarantee I will never run out of reading material...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex-- I know how you feel! (Meaning that I, too, keep meaning to read Eclipse. People tell me it's good, but I don't know.)

    Andrew: thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way: I'm planning on doing reviews of each of your four stories at some point. They were very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the next installment in the (hopefully) time-traveling epic about and good monster from the future that was sent here to Dave us from Stephen King's doppelgänger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex: Yeah, me either. Besides the stack of books towering next to my bed, I have over 100 on my computer, now.

    Briane: Each of my four stories?

    Rusty: No, no time travel! However, I am curious about this Daving. Is this some kind of cloning thing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went over to Crystal Collier's. I think #1 is the lie. Too much detail in the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Temporary Anne sounds like such a cool idea! An interview about cheese? I'm intrigued....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this Anne sounds like a real control freak. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. TAS: What? Lack of detail makes it more like a lie? Hmm... I'm not sure when I can actually let out the truth.

    Kimberly: Evidently, cheese is a big thing. What's your favorite?

    L.G.: If by that you mean she wants to control your death, then yes.

    ReplyDelete