Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm in... Paris?

Just a quick note:

Back during the Third Platform Building Challenge, Michele Helene of A Wanderer in Paris interviewed me as part of her getting to know the author series, but, due to circumstances (don't you just hate those!), it never got posted. Until now. So, if you'd like to see what I had on my mind back then, well, at least as far as the questions I was asked go, pop over and take a read.

See you guys tomorrow where I'll be having a special interview of my own.

8 comments:

  1. Aw man. I was really excited. Thought we were going to get pictures of you in front of the Eifel Tower. Le sigh. Still, off to read your interview now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude. Headed over now to have a gander! See you tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview. I agree with Rusty you interview well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone!
    A few notes:

    Bess: Sorry for getting your hopes up. heh If it helps, Michele might be able to provide Paris pics.

    Rusty and Jennifer: Thanks! I've never thought about that, so, yeah, thanks!

    ReplyDelete