Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wood

Every year, our local museum has a special exhibit of local woodworking talent. I've showcased some pictures from this event before. This set is actually from January, before we went into shelter mode. I wouldn't be surprised if there is no exhibit next year, but I'll guess we'll see. I'm only showing one piece this time because it was amazing. Not that others weren't, but this one had so much going on, I had to take a bunch of pictures just to show the whole thing.








3 comments:

  1. It's kind of hard to figure out, but I like looking at it. I'm glad you have multiple shots of it to examine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I'm glad you're feeling better.

    Second, that piece is amazing! Even though it's composed of everyday objects, it has a surrealist feel to it. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TAS: Thanks!
      It was a pretty impressive piece, hence all of the pictures.

      Delete