Thursday, March 26, 2020

Rebels: "A World Between Worlds" (Ep. 4.13)

-- "Train yourself to let go of all that you fear to lose."


Ezra finally gets to say goodbye to Kanan. In a manner of speaking. He is finally able to let him go.
Though finally seems like a somewhat inaccurate adverb to use here. It's not like it's been all that long since Kanan's death. And, really, it's all about choices, because Ezra discovers there is a way to save Kanan, but it would negate Kanan's sacrifice...

And that could have been a really interesting story line to follow, because saving Kanan would have resulted in Ezra's own death. We haven't dealt with any weird time paradoxes in Star Wars -- at least, not to my knowledge, but there are scores of books and comics I haven't read -- so it would have been interesting, at the very least, to see what they did with that. I guess that's more of a Star Trek thing.

Oh, hey, Ahsoka is back. That's significant.
Vader makes an appearance.
The Emperor tries to grab Ezra.
Overall, I'd say this is a pretty significant episode.
I didn't even mention Sabine's verbal shenanigans.


"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power."

"How did you open the portal?"
"I'm smarter than you."

"I can see that the Mandalorian in you understands only one form of discourse."

No comments:

Post a Comment