Wow! I got my very first blogger award!
http://serendipityslibrary.blogspot.com/ It was completely unexpected, so thank you very much! She has a great blog, by the way, so you should all go over and check it out.
Hmm... now, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself. I'm not good at these lists. I think it may be an issue with counting, although I'm not sure. I never got bad grades in math as kid, so that shouldn't really be a problem. Maybe it's just my issue with lists. Let's see what I can come up with:
1. I saw Star Wars when I was 7, and it changed my life.
2. I like the prequels.
3. Yes, I even like Jar Jar. He makes me laugh.
4. I still have all my Star Wars toys from when I was a kid.
5. Not only do I write, but I also paint. That relates to Star Wars in that I wanted to post some pics of some miniatures that I've painted, but, for some reason I'm not tech savvy enough to understand, they won't transfer. That will have to happen later, once I've figured out how to make the tabs work.
6. When I was in college, I used to, sometimes, answer the phone with my Yoda voice. People didn't know how to react. Often, they would leave messages with "Yoda" for me. Oh, how hard it was not to laugh.
7. I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Now, I'm supposed to pick a bunch of new people to award... but, being new to this whole thing, I don't think I have 15, so I'll just go with the few I'm really liking so far. Sorry, Jennifer, I'd award you, but I probably shouldn't just pass it back to you, although you'd be on the list if you hadn't sent it to me.
1. The Warrior Muse
2. The Slight Detour
3. The Blutonian Death Egg (the fact that I love the title has nothing to do with it, I swear)
4. Pitch Slapped
5. maybe genius
6. Writer in progress...
7. It's the world, dear
8. Fire In Mine Ears
Well, that's more than I thought I'd get. Pop over and check them out!
And thanks, again, Jennifer! I appreciate the acknowledgement and encouragement!