Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Rebels: "Wolves and a Door" (Ep. 4.12)

-- "Hold tight."


So...
So...
Okay, honestly, I don't know what to say about this episode.
Remember back in the Clone Wars when Obi-Wan and Anakin end up on that planet with the family who were incarnations of the Force? You know, the father was the balance (I think), and the daughter was the Light, and the son was the Dark. They wanted Anakin to become the incarnation of the balance. Or something. Man, I need to go back and watch those again.
Anyway...

This episode takes us back to that story line. I'm not sure how, yet, but Palpatine makes a rare appearance in this episode wanting to get his hands on some gateway on Lothal, but Kanan's death has thrown everything out of whack for him.

Way to go Kanan! I guess.

Not a lot of hi-jinks in this episode, which you can probably tell by the lack of amusing quotes.
I'm just going to guess that this last arc of Rebels is going to be a truly important one.


"I'm just glad they're on our side."

No comments:

Post a Comment