Thursday, March 8, 2018

Rebels: "Legends of the Lasat" (Ep. 2.14)

-- I want them alive.


Hondo's back!

Maybe that's all that needs to be said about this episode. That's all I need to know to want to watch an episode, after all.

Plus, this episode has the best music of any Rebels or Clone Wars episode so far.

Hondo rescues or finds or something -- it's really unclear, considering it's Hondo -- a couple of Lasat and, well, being Hondo, he decides to play the two sides against each other so that he can get paid twice. You know, being Hondo.

And that's all I'm going to say. It's fun. You should watch it.


"Well, this must look incriminating."

"Wait, I'm the child? I wanted to be the warrior!"

"A maze?! You never said anything about a maze. You prophecy types always pull something like this."

No comments:

Post a Comment