Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Shadow of the Tree

BLACK FRIDAY

It's not something I've ever really participated in as a buyer. Okay, it's something I've never participated in as a buyer; however, I did spend a couple of Black Fridays working at Toys 'R' US, and, let me just say, that's not an experience I'd ever wish on anyone. I'm not going out for Black Friday this year, either, but I do want to participate...

By letting all of you have FREE! stuff!

Yep, FREE! stuff!

So I'm putting the whole Shadow Spinner run up for FREE! today! That's right: FREE!

"Part Nine: The Shadow of the Tree" is brand new and will be FREE! on Friday and Saturday.

All other eight parts plus "The Evil That Men Do" will be FREE! on Friday! That's all 10 parts for FREE! Don't let this great Black Friday deal pass you by. And make sure to spread the word. And click the "like" buttons!

The links are on the sidebar over there or by clicking the Shadow Spinner link at the top of the page.

6 comments:

  1. Working or shopping on Black Friday sounds like hell to me. Online shopping - I'm all for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to run to the grocery store to pick up a few items. Folks are crazy even @ the Food Kat. :/ Tried to pass this post along on a Tweet got a message Twitter is full at this time. I guess it had too much Turkey and Stuffing. Hope you and your family had a great Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to beat a Black Friday deal like "free". And it sure beats standing in lines or fighting crowds.

    Lee
    A Faraway View

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex: Oh, it was! It was!

    G_G: I appreciate the attempt :)

    Lee: Yeah, that was my thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did work Black Friday (and the rest of the weekend too) but I did find the time to get my copy of The Shadow of the Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. M.J.: Good for you!
    And it's good to hear from you. I was beginning to wonder if NaNo ate you.

    ReplyDelete