Friday, January 10, 2020

Rebels: "Twin Suns" (Ep. 3.20)

-- "I didn't want any of you to be involved. Not this time."

Wow! OMG!
Not at all what I expected from Obi-Wan Kenobi's first appearance in Rebels. Probably his only appearance, but I don't actually know. It's not like I'm looking ahead, but I can't see any other reason for them to bring him back into the series. This appearance, I believe, was to finally tie off a dangling plot thread from... well, from the beginning.

Not unexpectedly, Ezra sticks his nose where it doesn't belong. He is always a great example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, thinking he's more of an expert than he actually is. It gets him into trouble and, frequently, gets others into trouble, too. Especially when he gets lured into traps set by Darth Maul. How many times has that happened? I don't know; maybe this is just the second time, but it feels like a lot more than that.

That's about all I'm going to say about this episode. It's a must see.

"Maul is an old adversary, and a persistent one at that."

No comments:

Post a Comment