Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Corner Sale

 CC
"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to..."
Hold on a minute; white Christmases have never been a thing for me. However, that didn't stop me from dreaming about them when I was a kid. I mean, that's what we're taught as kids, right? It's not really Christmas unless it's a white... Hmm... You could go so many ways with that these days. BUT!
I'm talking about snow, here, and let's leave it at that.

Snow is not exactly common in Louisiana.

Imagine putting kids into a magic wish house around Christmas time in a place where it doesn't snow...
Oh, yeah, I did!

I even wrote it down and, starting today, it's on sale!
Which means you should go buy it. Look, I even gave you a link!

Now, it's true that this is technically a sequel to The House on the Corner, but I think it reads just fine as a stand alone. But I won't complain if you want to go get House, first, and give it a read just so you're all caught up when you get to Christmas.

Anyway...
Go pick up your 66% off copy of Christmas on the Corner today!
And, you know, help a guy out. Spread the news around. Or give it as a gift!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe someday global warming will be so severe that none of us have white Christmases. Because we're all underwater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Christmas deal gift you gave us. I'm looking forward to reading it.:-)

    ReplyDelete