Friday, August 31, 2018

September: A Month of Photos

I'm not going to go into a long explanation here; I'm just behind on things. Writing things. Which includes, actually, the blog, even at only two "writing" posts a week. Which is not to say I don't have things to write about, I do. But you'll have to wait till October to read them, even if they'll be "out of date" by the point. Because they won't be, even if they are not things still in the news. I mean, come on, THERE ARE STILL KIDS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS, but the news has completely passed over continuing to talk about it because, I suppose, it's old news at this point. But people OUGHT to be talking about it, because it's a fucking travesty.
Among all of the other travesties.
Like Trump's (#fakepresident) renewed and invigorated attack on the environment and his seeming focused intent on killing us all. Or, at least, everyone who is not the 1%, because, I'm sure, the 1% will be able to buy their way out of any catastrophe. Or they think they'll be able to, anyway. Probably Elon Musk is the only safe one among us, because he'll just fly off to live on Mars. Or something.

Anyway...

September will be a whole month of pictures. Having not set those posts up, as I write this, I'm not saying there will be no words, but there aren't going to be a lot of them. However, I will still be around, and I will respond to comments as needed. Which means I will respond to comments that need responses.

So, you know, enjoy the visual commentary on my life.
Because that's what it is, right.
(Yeah, that's not a question, not even a rhetorical one; it's just a statement.)

1 comment:

  1. Kids in concentration camps and the government not recognizing the citizenship of brown skinned citizens. We've gone full Nazi (even if they deny it). shudders...

    I get the pictures. I understand. Take care of yourself and we'll hear from you again in October.

    ReplyDelete