Monday, February 10, 2014

My Science (Fiction) Life (an Indie Writers Monthly post)

I had just left my computer to go sit on the couch with the dog. Actually, I was going to do a bit of reading, but I have to give the dog her time, first, because she jumps on me as soon as I sit down. It had only been a few moments--I know because my computer was still "on" (the monitor hadn't yet gone to sleep)--when my computer shut off. Completely. So did my wife's and the old computer that barely works that my son was using. In fact, there was a sound of the house powering down. A kind of whirring noise that then shut off. Yes, the power had gone off.

To find out what happened next and to read my science fiction love story in honor of Valentine's Day, hope over to Indie Writers Monthly!

5 comments:

  1. I think I will continue over to Indie Writer's Monthly for more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fellow A2Z challenge wizard warrior (ok, warrioress) dropping by to say hi :) Saw your comment about theming on the A2Z blog and wanted to reply there, but couldn't figure out how. (Good thing; now I've found (and added to feedly) your blogs.) The linky list for Great & Powerful A2Z Theme Reveal opened today, and I hope you'll join the fun, build expectation, discover new blog-buds, etc. Take a hop over when you get a chance, yes? Looking forward to seeing you there!

    http://guilie-castillo-oriard.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-hop-within-hop-a-z-theme-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guilie: I'm not sure when I'll have my theme reveal ready, so I'm not sure if I'll sign up for that or not. Thanks for pointing it out, though.

    David: Not really. Not if you follow the link.

    David: I know!

    ReplyDelete